Saturday, July 24, 2021

Day 21 - Intense Treatment - Our inheritance, destiny, peace, insight, and hope through the Blood of Jesus

Yahweh, 

You alone are our inheritance, our prize, pleasure, and portion.  You hold our destiny and its timing in your hands.  Set us apart for the future; let new joy and gladness enfold our hearts - where everything within us flows from. Your pleasant path leads us to pleasant places; we are overwhelmed by the privileges that come from following you. Thank you for your counsel and wisdom, showing us what to do next. Your guidance and presence give us confidence and joy.  We rest in confident security because we know you will not abandon your faithful ones to corruption or death. You are our joy!  

Thank you that you do not change your mind; you will judge the nations and crush evil rulers in the whole earth. Even as others wonder where they will get their provision and prosperity, we pray the light of your face will shine upon us.  Give us your peace and fresh insight when we sleep, for you alone, Lord, make us dwell in safety.   Thank you that the Glory of your Blood that washes away all our sins lives within us and helps us to sing a new song.  Help us to win the war over our flesh, and to rest in hope because your Word, Blood, and Glory burn away the resistance within us to your Spirit's movement. As we follow Jesus, refresh us by our inheritance of love and victory!  In the powerful name of Christ we pray, Amen!




Yahweh, you alone are my inheritance.

    You are my prize, my pleasure, and my portion.

    You hold my destiny and its timing in your hands.

Your pleasant path leads me to pleasant places.

    I’m overwhelmed by the privileges

    that come with following you! 


The way you counsel me makes me praise you more,

    for your whispers in the night give me wisdom,

    showing me what to do next.

Because I set you, Yahweh, always close to me,

    my confidence will never be weakened,

    for I experience your wraparound presence every moment.


My heart and soul explode with joy—full of glory!

    Even my body will rest confident and secure.

For you will not abandon me to the realm of death,

    nor will you allow your Faithful One to experience corruption.

Because of you, I know the path of life,

    as I taste the fullness of joy in your presence.

    At your right side I experience divine pleasures forevermore!

(Psalm 4:5-11 TPT)


Yet he himself will drink from his inheritance

    as from a flowing brook;

    refreshed by love he will stand victorious!  (Psalm 110:7 TPT)


Psalm 4

For the director of music. With stringed instruments. A psalm of David.

Answer me when I call to you,

    my righteous God.

Give me relief from my distress;

    have mercy on me and hear my prayer.

How long will you people turn my glory into shame?

    How long will you love delusions and seek false gods?

Know that the Lord has set apart his faithful servant for himself;

    the Lord hears when I call to him.

Tremble and do not sin;

    when you are on your beds,

    search your hearts and be silent.

Offer the sacrifices of the righteous

    and trust in the Lord.

Many, Lord, are asking, “Who will bring us prosperity?”

    Let the light of your face shine on us.

Fill my heart with joy

    when their grain and new wine abound.

In peace I will lie down and sleep,

    for you alone, Lord,

    make me dwell in safety.


Psalm 16

A miktam of David.

Keep me safe, my God,

    for in you I take refuge.

I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord;

    apart from you I have no good thing.”

I say of the holy people who are in the land,

    “They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight.”

Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more.

    I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods

    or take up their names on my lips.

Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup;

    you make my lot secure.

The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;

    surely I have a delightful inheritance.

I will praise the Lord, who counsels me;

    even at night my heart instructs me.

I keep my eyes always on the Lord.

    With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;

    my body also will rest secure,

10 

because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,

    nor will you let your faithful one see decay.

11 

You make known to me the path of life;

    you will fill me with joy in your presence,



Psalm 110

Of David. A psalm.

The Lord says to my lord:

“Sit at my right hand

    until I make your enemies

    a footstool for your feet.”

The Lord will extend your mighty scepter from Zion, saying,

    “Rule in the midst of your enemies!”

Your troops will be willing

    on your day of battle.

Arrayed in holy splendor,

    your young men will come to you

    like dew from the morning’s womb.

The Lord has sworn

    and will not change his mind:

“You are a priest forever,

    in the order of Melchizedek.”

The Lord is at your right hand;

    he will crush kings on the day of his wrath.

He will judge the nations, heaping up the dead

    and crushing the rulers of the whole earth.

He will drink from a brook along the way,

    and so he will lift his head high.



Idea from:  https://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word_pf.html?ID=25704 

Some notes from:   NIV Study Bible (c) Zondervan, 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment