Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Logjam

Spiritual logjam.

Angst.

Confusion.

Am I being stubborn?

Desiring discernment.

Wanting to do the right thing.

Not in unity with others.

My spirit all balled up.


My husband and I are making a major decision about a home for our family. I am one of a team of people searching for God's choice for a new pastor for our church. Two MAJOR decisions I am a part of, both with huge implications.


I pray for wisdom. I yearn for guidance. I cry out to God - HELP ME.


My soul magnifies the Lord,
47 And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.
49 For He who is mighty has done great things for me,
And holy is His name.
50 And His mercy is on those who fear Him
From generation to generation. (Luke 1 NKJV)


My soul magnifies the Lord.
My soul MAGNIFIES God.
Magnify, God.
God gets bigger.
I get smaller.
More God.
Less me.
Less me.
More God.
Fill my confusion with you.
Help me know what to do.
Protect my thoughts.
Give peace to my spirit.
My spirit rejoices in God my savior.
He HAS done great things for me.
He is mighty.
His name is holy.
His mercy is on those who fear him.
Merciful blessings.
Merciful peace.
Merciful wisdom.
Magnified God.

May your will be done and your Kingdom come.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment