Thursday, February 4, 2021

February 4, 2021 Prayer - New Day, New Season, New Hope

Creating God,


Thank you for the new day you have given us.  Thank you that your great love, your compassions, and your faithfulness are new every morning.  Thank you for your invitation to seek you and wait quietly for you, our Lord.  Thank you that even when we cannot see or hear or understand what you are doing, we can trust your character - your faithfulness and your creativity - to be moving and working.  We boast in the hope we have in you because of the love you have poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit.  Thank you that you have already provided a way where there seems to be only wilderness.  Thank you that where it seems we are about to drown in waters of unemployment, bills, fear, and hopelessness, you remind us that that you have promised to be with us so those waters won't sweep over us. Instead, we claim your promises for new jobs and new provision, in Jesus's name.  Thank you that when we feel like the fiery struggles in any and all relationships are too much, you promise that we will not be burned by those struggles. Instead, we claim your promises of peace and unity, in Jesus's name. Thank you that, when we feel lost in this "new world order," that you never lose us.  You are the Holy One, our Savior, and we praise you for your protection and guidance. Give us your holy courage and boldness and open the eyes of our hearts so we can see and perceive your calling for us.  Thank you that when we seek you with all our hearts, we will be found by you and when we feel we have lost our purpose or our mission, you provide the plans we need - plans to prosper us and not to harm us, plans to give us a hope and a future.  In this day and hour there is much fear and apprehension, so in Jesus's name we pray you would break the power of the spirit of fear so we can be released into hopefulness.  Help us to remember the "former things," as they remind us of your faithfulness, but not to dwell on the old.  Help us, instead, to trust your faithfulness and your plans for us - these New Things that you are doing in our lives.  Thank you for this call to the new day, new purpose, and new life you have for us in Jesus Christ.  We pray in his name, Amen and Amen!



"Yet this I call to mind

and therefore I have hope:

Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,

    for his compassions never fail.

They are new every morning;

    great is your faithfulness.

I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;

    therefore I will wait for him.”

The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him,

    to the one who seeks him;

it is good to wait quietly

    for the salvation of the Lord." (Lamentations 3: 21-26 NIV)


"And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us." (Romans 5:2-5 NIV)


"This is what the Lord says—

    he who made a way through the sea,

    a path through the mighty waters,

who drew out the chariots and horses,

    the army and reinforcements together,

and they lay there, never to rise again,

    extinguished, snuffed out like a wick:

Forget the former things;
    do not dwell on the past.

See, I am doing a new thing!
    Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?

I am making a way in the wilderness

    and streams in the wasteland.

The wild animals honor me,

    the jackals and the owls,

because I provide water in the wilderness

    and streams in the wasteland,

to give drink to my people, my chosen,

    the people I formed for myself

    that they may proclaim my praise." (Isaiah 43:16-21 NIV)


"“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;

    I have summoned you by name; you are mine.

When you pass through the waters,
    I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
    they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,

    you will not be burned;

    the flames will not set you ablaze.

For I am the Lord your God,
    the Holy One of Israel, your Savior." (Isaiah 43:1-3 NIV)


 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity.  I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”  (Jeremiah 29:11-14 NIV)


"the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." (John 14:26-27 NIV)


New Season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qI2i0Ghm_w 


It's a new season it's a new day

A fresh anointing is flowing my way

It's a season of power and prosperity

It's a new season it's a new season

It's a new season it's a new season


The devil's time is up

No longer can he bother me

'Cause the Creator of the universe

He Father's me

And it's transferable

My children's children shall be free

It's a new season it's a new season


If you don't know by now

You need to know it's jubilee

Where debts are cancelled

And your children walk in victory

It's so available to you right now

Just taste and see

It's a new season


The new millennium presents a new horizon

And no greater time for us

To make a choice and

Take a stand all that we need

Is resting in His hand

It's a new season it's a new season


All that was stolen is returned

To you a hundred fold

Tried in the fire but you're comin' out gold

All that was stolen

Is returned to you a hundred fold

(Tried in the fire but you're comin' out gold)


Cling to His hand

Yes to every promise take a hold

It's a new season it's a new season


It's a new season it's a new day

A fresh anointing is flowing my way

It's a season of power and prosperity

It's a new season coming to me

It's a new season coming to me

It's a new season coming to me


CCLI Song # 2927262

Derick Thomas | Israel Houghton

  • © 1997 I Need New Music (Admin. by Capitol CMG Publishing (Integrity Music, David C Cook))
  • Integrity's Praise! Music (Admin. by Capitol CMG Publishing (Integrity Music, David C Cook))
  • Sound Of The New Breed (Admin. by Capitol CMG Publishing (Integrity Music, David C Cook))

No comments:

Post a Comment