Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pray. Research. Pray. Vote.


How good and pleasant it is
    when God’s people live together in unity! (Psalm 113:1 NIV)


Those who hate me without reason
    outnumber the hairs of my head;
many are my enemies without cause,
    those who seek to destroy me. (Psalm 69:4 NIV)



Protecting God,

I pray for protection for each candidate for office, especially the two Presidential candidates.  I pray protection around their physical persons, their families, and their close associates.  I pray the Secret Service and others who are entrusted with their protection would know your wisdom.  There were many threats of assassination made last night after the debate* and I pray in the name of Jesus that this evil would NOT come to pass.  I pray that we Americans would not see each other as evil or worthless just because we have different viewpoints.  I pray you would show us the blessing of living together in unity - even in our variety.

In the powerful name of Christ I pray,
Amen



*http://www.infowars.com/threats-to-assassinate-romney-explode-after-debate/

No comments:

Post a Comment