Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pray. Research. Pray. Vote.


God,

As this powerful storm finishes and clean up begins,  I pray that politicians would not be able to use it to gain political points in next week's election.  I pray that you would pour out wisdom on the electorate so we elect the best candidates for such a time as this.  I pray that you would use this storm to help us as a nation take a step back from the heat of the campaign and to refocus on the most important things in life.  I pray your Church would help care for those whose lives have been severely affected by the storm and that the Church would work alongside government and private firms to clean up the damage.  I pray you use this storm to bring us new respect for each other as citizens and to bring each citizen closer to you.

In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment