Thursday, August 6, 2020

Psalm 23 Prayer

Shepherd of our souls,

We thank you for your protection, your provision, and your leading.  
Thank you for refreshing and restoring, your presence, your comfort, and your consolation. 
Thank you for protecting us from fears and our enemies.  
Thank you for choosing and anointing us.
Thank you for refreshing us. 
Thank you for your goodness, mercy, unfailing love, and the promise that we will rest in you all the days of our lives as we dwell with you.
Thank you that your promises are YES and AMEN always - no matter our circumstances or the darkness of this world.  We know that you are our Light and our Good Shepherd and we thank and praise you for being who you are. 

Amen



The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, to guide and to shield me],
I shall not want.

He lets me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still and quiet waters.

He refreshes and restores my soul (life);
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
for His name’s sake.

Even though I walk through the [sunless] valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort and console me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You have anointed and refreshed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life,
And I shall dwell forever [throughout all my days] in the house and in the presence of the Lord.

Psalm 23 (AMP)

No comments:

Post a Comment