Thursday, July 16, 2020

Psalm 3 Prayer



Sustaining God,

You are our shield, our glory, the one who lifts our heads high.  You answer us when we call to you, you sustain us.  Arise, Lord!  Deliver your True Church from her enemies.  Protect her from the spirits of fear, hatred, division, and destruction that war against her in this world.  Protect your Church from untruth, deception, and division that comes from those claiming to be your children. May your deliverance and blessing be on your people.

In the strong name of Christ I pray,
Amen!



Psalm 3
1
Lord, how many are my foes!
    How many rise up against me!
Many are saying of me,
    “God will not deliver him.”
But you, Lord, are a shield around me,
    my glory, the One who lifts my head high.
I call out to the Lord,
    and he answers me from his holy mountain.
I lie down and sleep;
    I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.
I will not fear though tens of thousands
    assail me on every side.
Arise, Lord!
    Deliver me, my God!
Strike all my enemies on the jaw;
    break the teeth of the wicked.
From the Lord comes deliverance.
    May your blessing be on your people.

No comments:

Post a Comment