Monday, June 28, 2021

Day 0 - Intense Treatment - Intro

 Last week I came upon a post that challenged me.  I will be blogging on my personal journey through this 21-Day Intense Treatment, so these posts will look different than my "normal" prayers.  They are much more personal than communal, but if my words speak to you, please use them. 

Here's part of the explanation for the "Intense Treatment."

Dear Advancing Ones:

The Word of God is alive – full of power and like a sword, dividing a person's soul from their eternal part, the spirit. As a result of this incredible power, the Word causes our hearts to change. I believe this change is both spiritual and physical. Romans 10:17 says, "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God."

Satan's greatest strategy is to stop you from hearing what God has to say to you. He knows that when the voice of God penetrates you, it goes deep into your bone marrow and rearranges the cell structures within your body. He knows it has a powerful effect on the blood flow within your body. When the Word of God successfully penetrates us, when we allow it to be stored in our hearts and develop the way we think, our blood system begins to be purified. The Spirit of God literally begins to invade our blood structures.

On Sunday morning, the Lord released an unusual word about His Blood penetrating us:

"I AM putting you through 21 days of intense treatment. My Blood will become hotter than the blood that is running through your body and, by the Spirit, it will begin to find cells that have not been found. These next 21 days will be a time of divine, intense treatment. A 21-day intense treatment is coming into My people. I AM about to do something in you in these next 21 days that is different than [anything that] has ever been done before!"*


Please join me in this season of "Intense Treatment" and let's see how the Lord develops our spirits and souls!



*https://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=25704#word-truncate

No comments:

Post a Comment