Sunday, June 27, 2021

Day 2 - Intense Treatment - Abundant Life lived under the leading of the Shepherd-King

Shepherd King of My Soul,

You are my Shepherd-King in whom I have total security and lack nothing.  I lay down in green pastures.  I'm led beside quiet waters.  My soul is refreshed by my Shepherd.  I am guided along the right paths of security and prosperity in God, bringing Honor to the Shepherd's Name.  Even when I walk through circumstances of greatest darkness and peril, I fear no evil for the Shepherd is with me.  His authority and support guide, rescue, protect, comfort, and reassure me.  I am received at the Shepherd's Table as an under-king, an honored friend.  Even as my enemies are around me, I am anointed with my Shepherd's oil and my cup of blessing overflows.  The Shepherd's goodness and unfailing love pursue me all the days of my life.  I will dwell as a welcome guest in the house of the Lord forever.  The Lord my God commands me to follow his decrees and laws.  I am to carefully observe them with all my heart and all my soul.  I declare that the Lord is my God and I walk in obedience to him.  I will keep his decrees, commands, and laws.  I will listen to him.  I am God's treasured possession and I will keep all his commands.  As I listen to and follow the leading of Holy Spirit, I will love the Lord my God with all my heart, with all my soul, and with all my mind.  I will love my neighbor as myself. He has declared that he will set his people in praise, fame and honor high above the nations he has made.  I will be set in praise, fame, and honor, holy to the Lord my God as promised.  I will not worry about my life, what I eat and drink.  I will not worry about my body, what I will wear.  My life is more than food and my body is more than clothes.  The thief - the enemy of our souls - comes only to steal AND kill AND destroy.  Jesus came that I could have a full and abundant life.  Therefore, I ask God for the restoration of my soul - the breathing of my entire inner nature and personality.  I will be set on a new place with a seal called "special" upon my heart.  God's love is as strong as death, his jealousy as fierce as the grave. Because of the leading of my Shepherd-King, I will have life abundantly.  In Christ's name I pray and declare: AMEN. 



The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

    He makes me lie down in green pastures,

he leads me beside quiet waters,

    he refreshes my soul.

He guides me along the right paths

    for his name’s sake.

Even though I walk

    through the darkest valley,

I will fear no evil,

    for you are with me;

your rod and your staff,

    they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me

    in the presence of my enemies.

You anoint my head with oil;

    my cup overflows.

Surely your goodness and love will follow me

    all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the house of the Lord

    forever.  (Psalm 23 NIV)


“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?" (Matthew 6:25 NIV)


16 The Lord your God commands you this day to follow these decrees and laws; carefully observe them with all your heart and with all your soul. 17 You have declared this day that the Lord is your God and that you will walk in obedience to him, that you will keep his decrees, commands and laws—that you will listen to him. 18 And the Lord has declared this day that you are his people, his treasured possession as he promised, and that you are to keep all his commands. 19 He has declared that he will set you in praise, fame and honor high above all the nations he has made and that you will be a people holy to the Lord your God, as he promised.  (Deuteronomy 26:16-19 NIV)


The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.  (John 10:10 NIV)


Set me as a seal upon your heart,

    as a seal upon your arm,

for love is strong as death,

    jealousy is fierce as the grave.

Its flashes are flashes of fire,

    the very flame of the Lord.  (Song of Solomon 8:6 ESV)


Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’" (Matthew 22:37-39 NIV)


Idea from:  https://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word_pf.html?ID=25704 

Some notes from:   NIV Study Bible (c) Zondervan, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment