Thursday, November 5, 2020

November 5, 2020 Prayer

 Radically Powerful God,


I pray that evil in government and in culture would be revealed to the point that it cannot be masked any longer. May any blinders we wear be broken so that we can see and recognize evil and turn from it. And may truth, justice, and righteousness be the song this nation sings as evil and darkness has to flee in the name of Jesus. Give your Church supernatural grace to engage the spiritual clashing of swords. You have called and equipped Christians to stand in the gates of our cities, states, and nations to declare to evil in the name of Jesus: “NO FURTHER. We are children of the Most High God and you have no power or authority here - get out of this nation, Devil!! Get out of her government, media, education system, businesses, arts & entertainment, families, and even the Church - and especially the hearts and minds of her people! May the Light and Love of Christ overwhelm this nation for the Glory of King Jesus!

In the strong name of Christ,
Amen.

"[God] reveals deep and hidden things;
he knows what lies in darkness,
and light dwells with him." (Daniel 2:22 NIV)

"He brings disgrace on important people
    and takes away the weapons of the strong.
22 He uncovers the deep things of darkness
    and brings dark shadows into the light." (Job 12:21-22)

"Fools should not be proud,
    and rulers should not be liars." (Proverbs 17:7)

“When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there." (2 Chronicles 7:13-16 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment