Sunday, November 1, 2020

November 1, 2020 Prayer

Perfect God, 

Tuesday the voting in this crazy year's crazy election will be complete.  We pray protection upon poll workers and all voters who go to vote in person.  We pray for honesty and purity of heart to be in all those who will be working to count and tally votes.  We pray for an election with absolutely no fraud or corruption at any level, in any state, in any county.  We bind any spirit that would try to corrupt or commit fraud in the voting and tallying.   We pray that every legal vote would be counted and tallied accurately and that the results would reflect your Will expressed through the electorate. May your Will be done and your Kingdom come as we engage in civic duty.  For the honor and glory of your Name and for the furtherance of your Kingdom we pray, Amen.  

"Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven." (Matthew 6:9-10) 

"It may seem to be a good thing to get something by cheating, but in the end, it will be worth nothing." (Prov. 20:17)

"Woe to the sinful nation,
    a people whose guilt is great,
a brood of evildoers,
    children given to corruption!
They have forsaken the Lord;
    they have spurned the Holy One of Israel
    and turned their backs on him." (Isaiah 1:4)

“When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there." (2 Chronicles 7:13-16 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment