Wednesday, December 2, 2020

December 2, 2020 Prayer - Prayer for Love

 
Lord, sometimes our hearts become hardened. We struggle to love people the way you love them. Maybe we only love those that think and act the way we do. Help us love people the way you love them. Help us to love enough we'd be willing to lay down our lives for each other so that your Kingdom of Love can be seen. Amen.

 My Father is glorified and honored by this, when you bear much fruit, and prove yourselves to be My [true] disciples. I have loved you just as the Father has loved Me; remain in My love [and do not doubt My love for you]. If you keep My commandments and obey My teaching, you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and remain in His love. (John 15:8-10 AMP)

Beyond all these things put on and wrap yourselves in [unselfish] love, which is the perfect bond of unity [for everything is bound together in agreement when each one seeks the best for others]. (Col. 3:4 AMP)

based on https://www.godupdates.com/8-prayers-for-america/#:~:text=Prayers%20For%20America%3A%20Lord%2C%20help%20me%20to%20seek%20your%20face.&text=He%20desires%20for%20us%20to,present%20our%20requests%20to%20him.&text=him%20as%20well.-,Pray%20this%3A,and%20turn%20it%20to%20you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment