Sunday, October 11, 2020

October 11, 2020 Prayer

Unifying God,

This world is a mess.  Nations fight against nations, people against people, brothers against brothers. There truly is nothing new under the sun.  But you hold your children to a different vision - to see your Kingdom come and your Will be done.   You prayed that your children - your Church - would be united just as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are united.  So I pray that you would unite your children to seek first your Kingdom and righteousness.  Help us to follow hard after you.  And help your Church in the United States to pray for unity and for Holy Spirit-led revival in this nation.

For the glory of Christ I pray,
Amen



"The goal is for all of them to become one heart and mind—
Just as you, Father, are in me and I in you,
So they might be one heart and mind with us....
Then they’ll be mature in this oneness,
And give the godless world evidence
That you’ve sent me and loved them
In the same way you’ve loved me." - Jesus (John 17 Msg)


“When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there." (2 Chronicles 7:13-16 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment