Saturday, October 24, 2020

October 24, 2020 Prayer

God of Power,

As a the nation of Israel was reawakened to your will and your ways under the leadership of Kings Hezekiah and Josiah, may this nation be reawakened by your Spirit to your will and your ways.  Send forth your Spirit for a Great Awakening, we pray, and help us to elect leaders who seek your will and your way and not inhibit your Church to be about her Kingdom mission.  

Amen. 


"In our hearts, Lord, in this nation...Awakening
Holy Spirit, we desire Awakening
In Your presence, in Your power...Awakening
For this moment, for this hour...Awakening"

* "Awakening" by Chris Tomlin (c) 2010 worshiptogether.com/Hillsongs


"At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life." (Titus 3:3-7)

“When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there." (2 Chronicles 7:13-16 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment